We understand how stressful it is when someone gets arrested.
- Call us first so we can find out the booking information for you. This is a free service we offer so that you do not have to be on hold with the arresting agency. You should have the person’s first and last name and birth date available when you call.
- Once we find out the charges and bail amount, we can explain your bail options and how the bail process works. If you decide you want to use a bail bond to bail someone out, a payment plan will be customized to meet your needs.
- Our experienced bail agent will take the bail bond to the jail to ensure quick release of your family member or friend.
All bail agents in California charge the same premium rate. You want to make sure that the bondsman you choose is:
- Licensed to do business in California (our license number is 1841120)
- Doesn’t have any hidden fees (we only charge you for the premium, nothing else)
- Is honest (we’ve been in business over 31 years and have never been investigated by any law enforcement agency).
Call us now at 1-800-793-2245 to get all of your questions answered.