Any reference to currency is understood to be US dollars. All funds received and monetary amounts are in US dollars.
You may use Absolute Bonding Corporation’s Online Payment system only if you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. General. Absolute Bonding Corp. currently offers Online Payments through its online make a payment service system.
Absolute Bonding Corp.’s Online Payment Services (Online Payments) allows you to pay your Absolute Bonding Corp. bill via the Internet.
By accepting these terms and conditions or otherwise using Online Payment, you represent that you are the customer of record or an indemnitor for the Absolute Bonding Corp. customer account that you are paying on or that you are duly authorized to act on behalf of, and with the express consent of, the customer of record; and that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this agreement (“Agreement”).
2. Eligibility. To use any of Absolute Bonding Corp. online systems you must be able to access and retain electronic documents over the Internet. The following additional eligibility requirements also apply:
- Online Payment: If you submit an Online Payment, you may still pay additional sums through any other payment form accepted by Absolute Bonding Corp. Additionally, if Absolute Bonding Corp. determines that your bill(s) may only be paid with cash, you are not eligible for Online Payment.
- Absolute Bonding Corp. reserves the unqualified right to accept or decline any Online Payment.
3. Availability. Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Services are designed to be available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, and Absolute Bonding Corp. will endeavor to update account balance and activity information daily. However, Absolute Bonding Corp. shall not be liable for any failure to send electronic notifications concerning your bill or Online Payment, for your inability to receive electronic messages or to access Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Services, or for Absolute Bonding Corp.’s delay in updating or failure to update any information, for whatever reason.
4. Payment of Absolute Bonding Corp. Bill(s). It is your sole responsibility to pay your Absolute Bonding Corp. bill(s) on time to avoid late fees or other collection activity.
5. Notices from Absolute Bonding Corp. Absolute Bonding Corp. does not offer electronic billing services. You will receive a paper statement through the mail for any Absolute Bonding Corp. account. The paper statement may include an overdue notice for your previous bill if your previous bill is still unpaid at the time the current bill is sent to you.
6. Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account. To use Online Payment, you must designate an eligible deposit or other asset account (“Bank Account”) at a bank or other eligible financial institution (your “Financial Institution”) from which payments will be made. You agree that, by submitting a payment from your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account, you authorize Absolute Bonding Corp. to initiate debit entries to your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account in such amount(s), and to initiate any debit or credit entries to your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account necessary to correct any error in a payment. You also must authorize your Financial Institution to debit or credit your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account in the amount of such payments or corrections. You agree that you have all necessary right, power, and authority to authorize each such payment. This authorization shall remain in full force and effect until Absolute Bonding Corp. has received written notice from you of your termination of such authorization in such time and in such manner as to afford Absolute Bonding Corp. and your Financial Institution reasonable opportunity to act on it. Electronic notice will suffice as written notice.
7. Payment Amount Limitations. For Online Payment, the amount of funds you may use is limited by the amount of available funds you have in your Credit, Debit or Bank Account, including any available overdraft protection you may have with your Financial Institution. You agree to maintain sufficient funds in your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account to satisfy your bill payments and that Absolute Bonding Corp. will have no obligation to complete a transaction if sufficient funds are not available. You also understand and agree that access to your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account may also be limited by your agreement(s) with your Financial Institution governing the Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account and by applicable law and regulations.
8. Payment Processing for Online Payment. Payments made through Online Payment received before 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, will be credited to your Absolute Bonding Corp. account on the next regular business day. You are solely responsible for making payments sufficiently prior to the due date, and you are solely responsible for any late fees.
9. Unauthorized Transfers. If you believe someone has improperly accessed your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account through Online Payment without your permission, contact Absolute Bonding Corp. immediately. Verbal notice needs to have additional written notice. You should also immediately contact your Financial Institution in writing. Electronic notice will suffice as written notice.
10. Contact and Banking Information. As a user of Absolute Bonding Corp.’s Online Services, it is your responsibility to ensure that your contact and other required information such as your name and email address, and to the extent applicable, your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account information, is current, accurate, and updated promptly
11. Fees. Absolute Bonding Corp. does not charge you any fees for using the Online Services. However, if you are using Online Payment, your Financial Institution may charge you fees related to your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account information, including transaction fees or fees for attempting transfers without sufficient funds. If a transaction is not honored by your Financial Institution, fees may be charged to your Absolute Bonding Corp. account. Absolute Bonding Corp. reserves the right to begin charging fees for Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Services after reasonable notice is provided to customers using Online Services. Absolute Bonding Corp. reserves the right to discontinue any of the Online Services, and/or suspend or terminate your access to any of the Online Services, without notice, at any time or for any reason. Absolute Bonding Corp. will attempt to provide you with prior notice of discontinuance, suspension or termination by posting at Absolute Bonding Corp. website (“Website”) or otherwise sending notice, but Absolute Bonding Corp. shall not be required to do so nor shall Absolute Bonding Corp. be liable for any failure to do so. Neither suspension, termination nor discontinuation of Online Payment shall affect your liability for transactions initiated through such services.
12. Notices to Absolute Bonding Corp. Please direct all correspondence to the following addresses and/ or phone numbers:
- For Billing and Online Payment: Absolute Bonding Corp. Attn: Accounts Receivable 45100 North Yucca Ave, Lancaster CA 93534 Telephone: 1-888-400-6699
13. Amendments. The terms of Online Payment, and of this Agreement may be modified or amended by from time to time. In such event, Absolute Bonding Corp will provide notice to you in accordance with applicable law, which may be accomplished by posting such change on Absolute Bonding Corp Website. Any use of Absolute Bonding Corp.’s Online Services after Absolute Bonding Corp provides you with a notice of change will constitute your agreement to such change(s). You may terminate this Agreement if you do not agree with any such amendments. Any termination may be completed in writing and providing three days notice of same. Electronic notice will suffice as written notice.
14. Assignment. You may not assign this Agreement to any other party.
15. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties. Absolute Bonding Corp.’s Website and any content, information, software, functions and applets provided on or through the Website are made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Absolute Bonding Corp. does not warrant that the Website or any content or services provided in connection with the Website, including Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Services, will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error-free, or that defects in the Website or in any content or services provided through the Website, including Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Services, as may exist from time to time, will be corrected. Absolute Bonding Corp. will not be responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in the operation of or transmission of data through the Website, any services, including Online Services, or related content, including those due to communication line failures, or computer viruses associated with the operation of the Website. ABSOLUTE BONDING CORP. MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ITS WEBSITE OR THE ONLINE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO USE ABSOLUTE BONDING CORP.’S WEBSITE AND THE ONLINE SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
17. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. Absolute Bonding Corp, its affiliates or subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns, will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, special or punitive damages (including without limitation, damages resulting from lost data, lost profits, or costs of procurement of substitute products or services) arising out of or in connection with Absolute Bonding Corp.’s Online Payment Services. In no event will the liability of Absolute Bonding Corp., its affiliates or subsidiaries, or their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise) exceed $500, regardless of whether such parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Absolute Bonding Corp., its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees) arising in any way from your use of Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Payment, or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software, or other materials or content on or through the Website in connection with Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Payment Services by you or users of your personal information, or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your personal information, unless caused by the sole negligence or willful misconduct of Absolute Bonding Corp.
18. Use of Electronic Communication. By accepting below or otherwise using Absolute Bonding Corp.’s Online Payment Services, you also agree that any and all notices, disclosures and communications regarding Online Payment Services between you and Absolute Bonding Corp, including this Agreement, may be made electronically, including by Absolute Bonding Corp. posting to its Website in accordance with applicable law. Any electronic notice, disclosure or communication Absolute Bonding Corp. makes will be considered made when transmitted by Absolute Bonding Corp.
19. Privacy of Information. You acknowledge that Absolute Bonding Corp. will receive certain personal, private and/or confidential information in connection with your use of Absolute Bonding Corp. Online Payment Services; and that absent your express authorization, Absolute Bonding Corp. will not rent, sell or otherwise make available to any third party that is not affiliated with Absolute Bonding Corp. for any reason any of this information that personally identifies you, your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account or payments you make through Online Payment, other than to provide the Online Payment Services or to comply with applicable laws or regulations, including court orders.
Your click of the “I Agree” button is a symbol of your signature that the information you have provided is true and correct; that you have read, understand, accept and agree to the terms of this Agreement; and constitutes your representation that you are duly authorized to bind the customer to these Terms and Conditions. You may print this Agreement for your records using the Print feature of your browser.