Modesto Bail Bonds Office:
400 12th ST. SUITE 3, MODESTO, CA 95354 209-575-1010
Modesto Bail Bonds serves the Modesto, Stanislaus County, California area. Our Modesto bail bond agents have been serving the Modesto, California area for over 30 years. If you have never arranged a bail bond before, you can count on our experience to guide you through the process.
Our services include:
- No Money Down (approved credit)
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- 20% Discount
- Phone approvals
- 0% Interest Payment Plans
- No Collateral with Working Signer
- Se Habla Español
Modesto Bail Bonds offices are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with bail bond agents ready to serve you. You can also reach us toll-free at 800-793-2245 any time of day.
Please call us at one of the local numbers listed above, anytime, to start the bail bond process. Our bail agents may be able to meet you at the jail, at no extra charge in most cases.
About Modesto Bail Bonds
Located in California for 28 years, Modesto Bail Bonds has grown into a state-wide agency that is able to provide speedy and professional bonding services throughout Stanislaus County and the state of California.
- Paperwork is quickly processed so defendants are released as soon as possible.
- If financial arrangements are a concern for you, we offer several bail payment plans, usually without collateral. Call us for more details.
- You can find a local bail bondsman in your area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to help.
- Bail can be posted anywhere in the United States.
Our Goals and Mission
It is the goal of our company to treat our bail bond clients with respect. We strive to inform and educate all parties involved by clearly explaining all responsibilities stated in the bail bond contract. We realize that this is a difficult situation and we want to make it as easy as possible.
It is the mission of our company to provide each of our valued clients with fast, confidential and courteous service throughout the bail bond process. We believe in the right to bail and that a person is innocent until proven guilty. We also believe each person has the right to a fair and speedy trial and has the right to be represented by an attorney.